Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Unabashedly Bad Mommy

Today Jooj got into the clothes hamper and layered herself in all of our dirty underwear. And I didn't stop her because she was quiet and I was tired. And then, for dinner, I threw her some tortilla chips and some fruit snacks. And I could have read her a book, but I turned on Elmo instead. And then, when I was hiding in the bathroom, I should have demonstrated the potty mechanics, or at least read the book on adoption issues that has been sitting in there for months, but I locked the door and re-memorized an old Entertainment Weekly instead.

And it is only Tuesday. She is going to be a little match girl by Friday evening.

2 comments:

dalene said...

Aren't tortilla chips technically a vegetable? I mean the corn ones, at least?

Carina said...

I love that you hide, because I do too. I especially love hiding in the bathroom.